This month’s digital clippings (links to things that caught my eye):
2. This book needs 50,000 intelligent, open-minded readers.
3. The warm glow of sitcom lighting.
4. The curb cut effect – this podcast will change the way you see sidewalks.
5. Skip Welcome to Marwen, watch the original doc instead.
7. I’d get my ears pierced just to wear Happy in Finland.
8. Anything good is better with cultured butter (I think….I haven’t tried it yet).
9. A pretty rad paper artist.
10. Free Bauhaus fonts for Creative Cloud members!